Mains > Industry and infrastructure > Industrial Policies > Industry 4.0
Minister of State for Electronics & Information Technology and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship launched a report titled as 'Globalise to Localise: Exporting at Scale and Deepening the Ecos...
- For Mains, questions on electronics manufacturing industry can be asked in GS 3. The content can also be used in questions related to international relations and Atmanirbhar Bharat.
- For Prelims, questions on the features of various government schemes can be expected.
Mains > Science and Technology > Miscellaneous > Industry 4.0
WHY IN NEWS?
Industry 4.0 has started making inroads in Indian manufacturing, real estate, education and other sectors and is seeing a steep adoption, with the COVID-19 pandemic further accelerating the digitizatio...
- Mains: Questions can be asked on features of Industry 4.0, benefits and challenges associated with it, Initiatives taken to promote fourth industrial revolution etc.
- Prelims: Questions are expected on basic components of Industry 4.0, SAMARTH Udyog Bharat 4.0 etc.
Mains > Science and Technology > Digital Technology > Industry 4.0
WHY IN NEWS?
The rollout of 5G technology in the near future is expected to give a major impetus to India’s drive towards the fourth Industrial Revolution.
WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 4.0?
- For Mains, questions on the basics of IR 4.0, its potential benefits and impacts on India etc can be asked in GS 3. IR 4.0 is also a possible essay topic.
- For Prelims, questions on basics of IR 4.0, additve manufacturing, CPS and features of various government initiatives can be asked.