2023 NOV 5
Miscellaneous > Events and functions > Miscellaneous
- Bacterium that cause infections in the stomach and small intestine.
- Most common cause of the gastric ulcer.
- Long-term untreated infections with can (rarely) lead to gastric cancer.
- Gained resistance to commonly used antibiotics.
- Researchers from the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases has now made quick detection of these bacteria possible.
Pattamadai Korai Pai
GI tagged mats made from Korai Grass by the weavers of Tirunelveli District of Tamil Nadu.
Places in News: Jajarkot
At least 157 people were killed when a 6.4 magnitude earthquake hit Nepal. The epicentre was at Ramidanda in Jajarkot district in Nepal.
Species in News: Pancorius Sebastiani
New Jumping Spider Species found from the Western Ghats.