Mains > Security > Border area management > Terrorism
Recently, the Narcotics Control Bureau and the Indian Navy seized around 2,500 kg of methamphetamine from...
- For Mains, questions can be expected on why drug trafficking is a challenge to national security and also on government initiatives and strategies against drug trafficking.
- For Prelims, questions on golden crescent and golden triangle, Operation Samudragupt etc can be expected.
Mains > Social justice > Poverty and Hunger > Self Help Groups
Recently, President Droupadi Murmu inaugurated the silver jubilee celebrations of Kudumbashree, the large...
- For mains, questions can be asked on how the Kudumbasree model proves to be a successful model for SHGs in India.
- For prelims, questions can be asked on Kudumbasree project, self-help groups etc.
Mains > Science and Technology > National institutions & initiatives > e-Commerce
The “ONDC Elevate” program was recently held at Bengaluru to commemorate ONDC's one-...
- For Mains, questions on ONDC can be asked in GS 3 (Economic development)
- For Prelims, features of ONDC can be asked.
Mains > International relations > India and Global Regions > International groupings
WHY IN NEWS?
Bangladesh hosted the 6th Indian Ocean Conference (IOC) between May 12-13 in Dhaka. High-level govern...
- Mains: Questions can be asked on significance of IOR for India, Security threat in IOR, challenges faced by India in ensuring security in IOR etc.
- Prelims: Questions are expected on IORA, Indian Ocean Naval Symposium, location based question on Chabahar port, Duqm port etc.
Mains > Science and Technology > Defence technology > Defence acquisitions
Continuing the efforts to promote 'Aatmanirbharta' in defence and minimise imports by Defence Pub...
Mains > Environment & Ecology > Pollution > Air pollution
As big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence continue to gain prominence in information tec...
- For Mains, questions on AI and pollution can be asked in GS 3 (Technology, conservation)
- For Prelims, questions on the basics of AI and recent developments in it can be asked.
Mains > Governance > Aspects of Good Governance > Governance
The absence of Census and Household Consumer Expenditure (HCE) survey data is hindering policymaking.
- For mains, significance and challenges associated with evidence-based policymaking can be asked in GS 2.
- For prelims, questions can be expected on census, HCE survey, CPI, WPI etc.
Mains > International relations > India and Global Regions > India & West Asia
The recent meeting in Riyadh between Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and the national security adv...
- For mains, significance of Gulf countries for India and issues in relations can be asked.
- For Prelims, members of GCC can be asked; also map based question on West Asia can be expected.
Mains > Social justice > Health > Women and Child issues
According to a recently released report by the United Nations, India leads a list of 10 countries that to...
- Mains: Questions can be asked on significance of maternal health care, issues with maternal care in India, steps taken to improve the sector
- Prelims: Questions are expected on LaQshya (Labour room Quality Improvement Initiative), Surakhit Matritva Aashwasan Initiative (SUMAN), POSHAN Abhiyaan - National Nutrition Mission etc.
Mains > Economic Development > Indian Economy and issues > India-USA
BRICS, comprising Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa is reportedly working on a common currenc...
- Extra reading: International Trade in rupeeshttps://ilearncana.com/details/International-Trade-in-Rupee/4348
- For Prelims, questions on Special Drawing Rights, current account convertibility, capital account convertibility, vostro and nostro account etc. can be asked.
- For Mains, questions on the topic can be asked in GS 2 (International relations) and 3 (Economic development)