Global education monitoring report
Miscellaneous > Reports and indices > Reports and indices
ABOUT THE REPORT:
- It is a report published by UNESCO.
- 2020 GEM Report assesses progress towards Sustainable Development Goal 4 (SDG 4) on education and its ten targets, as well as other related education targets in the SDG agenda.
- The Report also addresses inclusion in education, drawing attention to all those excluded from education, because of background or ability.
- 2020 report says that at least 40 per cent low and lower-middle-income countries across the world failed to support learners at risk during school shut down due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Almost half of low- and middle-income countries do not collect enough education data about children with disabilities.
Q. Global education monitoring report is published by:
- US Education department
- British council
Answer to Prelims question